Monday, July 26, 2010

Chipotle Chicken Sandwich


Tonight I needed to come up with an easy and quick dinner for me and my daughter. We were supposed to go to my parents house for dinner but that didn't work out so well for us.

I decided that I desperately wanted to use the fabulous Chipotle flavored Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayonnaise that was sitting in my fridge. With a quick stop at the grocery store I had our dinner.

Ingredients:
Chipotle flavor Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo
1 whole avocado
1 whole tomato
1 whole rotisserie chicken
whole grain bread (toasting optional)

Directions:

1. Pick the chicken clean and set aside the picked chicken.

2. Slice the avocado and tomato.

3. Really, I'm not going to walk you through making a sandwich. Just make your sandwich!

No comments:

Post a Comment